Welcome to Seosoftwareportal.com
What does search engine placement mean?
When someone wants to find something on the internet, they will almost invariably turn to a search engine. They will type in a word or phrase which may or may not accurately reflect what they are really looking for, and the search engine will provide them with a list of pages which contain that word, phrase, or relevant information. This list can hold thousands or even several million websites. Search engine placement simply means where you are on that list.
If you do nothing else to promote you business, this is the most important step of getting it indexed and ranked by the heavy-hitters of search engines. And we have picked the 66 most important search engines, those that filter results across the board. For example, Google filters to the Yahoo search engine. Search listings in Google will show up in Yahoo as well, thus you needn’t pay the exorbitant fees that Yahoo charges for guaranteed placement.
We will submit your site to the most relevant search engines that will filter your listing across the board!
Need some tips? Here is a list of things you can do to help your submissions boost your website to the top of search results:
(1) Use a keyword research tool to find profitable phrases (i.e. those that are actually being searched for). CLICK HERE for a good one.
(2) Build each page optimized for a single keyword phrase. Also sprinkle in some secondary keywords relevant to the main keyword.
(3) Link your web site together so that all pages are only a couple of clicks away from the homepage.
(4) Use text links instead of fancy graphics or buttons to link to your pages.
(5) When you add a link to a page where the main keyword phrase for that page is “blue widgets”, make sure the links to that page include the phrase “blue widgets”.
(6) Build a sitemap.
(7) Add articles / Content to your web site and add links from these articles to your important pages.
(8) Get quality link partners.